Saturday, June 27, 2009

TO: Babe Boy


Sorry that I was make some stubborn to you.


I don't know how to express my inner deep heart. I scare both of us quarrel again-and- again. Darlingz, i know very well that you also don't hope both of us have any argument. Aren't? I still remember that you said to me that, you don't hope have any quarrel happen between you and me. And sorry for those moody shit make myself in low temperate and treated you as inferior. Sorry that everything that i've done,maybe i doesn't really know how to maintain & makes smooth on our relationship. But, I'm here that voice out(: I'am learning..

1 comment:

  1. Try to think about each other's situation. It can reduce quarrels and missunderstands between both of you if both of u really can do these. Try to think about each other's situations before you have some missunderstand. Try to understand all about before u raise your voise to each other. slowly, it may can improve your relationship.

    ReplyDelete