Monday, June 29, 2009

Hearts you!

Sunway Pyramid,Shopping Mall.

Went sunway pyramid on yesterday with my babe boy,as usual we reach there almost 2pm. Before reach pyramid mall,get myself a little chamwhore inside the car. Pity on my babe boy can't capture together with me,b'cause he needs to drive the car,heeeees!


Gotta feel myself getting old on my face =( hais. But is okays,i'll be take good care of my skin. Do not sleep sooooo late in the night & not be eat lots of fried food,althought I'm still imagine those food right now =( but yes be sure! not be eat sooooo much & sleep so late.


After had reach shopping mall, because haven have my breakfast yet. So .. My babe boy let me decide to choose a resturant to have my brunch there,ehhhes!
I choose 'wong kok restaurant' as the place to had our meal there. Decoration, not bad =) but the foods aren't suitable for our appetite. Sad case. Compared to Kim Gary & Wong Kok,i prefer Kim Gary. Ehehehees!

HAHAHA! captured my babe with silently. He is concentrated view of the menu.
After we finished our meals,we decided to walk around the whole mall :( Because nothing to do at the mall,& we felt that we doesn't have the feel to watch movie. Walked-and-walked around the shopping mall,finally we felt the tired. Choose a place and once again,captured and captured and capture again CAPTURED. HAHAHA, doesn't felt any tiresome. High in chamwore == But yes! we enjoyed the moment when we hit together & times that we holding each one of the hand,common but yet happiness(:



0whhh, from those pics. I feeling something! I feel that i am look like his sister == aren't?
He just look younger than me,look like my brother. Yeah .. I'm getting older and older. Sigh. Downcast. Sad.. HAHAHA, but my boy boy said. Ours photo look like selling the toothpaste. As we start to had our photograph,we're can't stoppable to said 'Cheeeeeees' in front of the camera phone.

Changed my fringe to other side, looks more mature on me. Sigggggh! How could i became that old man? Arhhhhhh, I wan look younger! NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE late sleep at my bedtime.

Look so shy on me ,hahahaaa. Smooooooocheees my babe boy!

What am'i doing? Look ridiculous on my face huh. Seem boy boy look like laugh until became some stiff yet but cute =D

After all, we back at 8pm. Have a nice & lovely & honey day & date with my boy boy. Thanks to joyful me on yesterday my dear :) Love the moments when we together. I know you care me well and love me lots. I do, feel it. Yesterday, you do asked me why we always have argument? But yet i answer you as don't know & shaked my head as well. But i do answering your question inside of my heart. Me too babe (: I don't love argue too,i love the day of peace like yesterday. Babe, we do keep our promises. Do not do something that can hurt between you & me. Love you in my deep deep heart. Hearts you my boy boy :)
I do hope you can attain to your promise as well as you promise me.


Hehehehes! Again.. captured with soundless (: & Yelling. I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment