Thursday, June 25, 2009

sorry my lovely lao po

to my lovely lao po,
lao po,i'm sorry bout today cuz i talked to u a bit loud,cuz the comp tat i'm using was totally freaking slow le,tat's why i went to other comp to sent,wen u calling me ady i asked u wait ma,tat time i'm rushing so my temper was a bit high,so after u called again,i talked loud,sorry bout tat k? i'm reli sorry. but i did my promised,i didn't jux dump u away den back myself,i do chased u afterward,i ran and ran finally saw u and i do talked to u so long ma,even i'm late went up bus cuz of the ticket,but i still can sat wit u,tis prove we still got fate,but i still keep talking to u,after i holding ur hand,not long den u throw my hand away,sob,so sad le,but anyway,passed ady ryte,pls don angry le,i said out not wan to quarrel,but i jux wan u to noe more oni,i hope to share wat i'm felt jux now,sorry k? i'm reli sorry. even i'm so extremely anrgy but i still chase u back cuz i do love u so much my dear. anyway,tis few days u seem feeling not well,pls don negleted ur health,i noe i cant always beside take care of u,but i still miss u always,i hope u can forgive me,hope after u read will msg me,i'll wait for ur msg,tis is my first time write blog,i don reli noe wat to add to make it nice,but i still rmb my lao po password.at last,i wan to tell u,lao po,i love u forever and ever,i hope we can last long.mwahs...
from the one who love u so much de lao gong

2 comments: