Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Little tiny DOTs.


HELOOOOOOO everyone.

Last monday,have a supper with my lovely BABE. HAHAHA!
Little boring of us, & we capture and capture again. Super dumbiiie,but who's care? The lovely moment we had on there =D
Sorry guys, without make-up, i've got a idiocy's face & poker face. Please forgive me =(
I want keep long my fringe =(
Pictures that below is uncleanly,i know my phone N73 is suck. But i'll change it as fast as possible..



We have our supper at Old-town,Puchong that day.
0wwww, look at my face! silly betul =(
When we start to have our butter bread, it start to became supple,and taste ohhh yackz!
That's because we waste lot of time to capture and forgotten to have our meal.
HAHA, pity.

NEXT..



My face look sooo HORROR!





Ewwwwwh. The bread taste dudu ~

''What're you posting me BABE?''

The CHOCOLATE babe had present me !
0wwhh, sweet heart. Thank You =D

I love the moment when together with you =)
No matter how,No matter what's the emo happen on me. You will stay belong my side.

One fo nothing,haha. Don't know why i posted ONE. hahahaa!


Little piggie(LEFT) & little dumbiie(RIGHT).



Little cuttie(LEFT) & little ugly lady (RIGHT).

0psssh, kiss kiss my BABE! hahaha.
One of my kiss, you get lots of happiness on your life =DD



''Yeah''
AND .. the lasting post!
Don't shock ,hahaha. Normal posting here.
Dang Dang!


HEARTs my Babe!

Thank You for always accompany me(:
Because of this, you let myself had forgotten those passed,& start to being myself with sooo confidence.When i am sad, i tells you. You'll start to comfort me, until i get happy. Well, although you comfort me on next day== HAHA, because you had fall sleep.
Anyway, I'm enjoy the life what i have it recently. Don't care other people's mind & what're they thinking of me. MYSELF just i'am , the only girl you can't be. I be because i'm the one who i'm & what i'm. Every girl are special & prettiies,GIRLs. Just be yourself, and not to bother others people minded. Dress-up what you like,the style you have, others can't be imitate. We're model oneself with (:

1 comment:

  1. hey joan... How are u recently? There is quite a long time we didnt meet with each other. Link me @ http://loveme-sherly.blogspot.com .

    ReplyDelete