Friday, June 19, 2009

Dude, heart-to-heart! Get you.


HELLO, my blogiiie :)

Oh man.
I'm happy with my life recently! smooooooches ~
I've got friend's called on yesterday,we chit-chat sooooo much longer on that time.
We such crazy inside the phone, chat till non-stop there; and we also told some secret bulbs.

Dude,you're such sweet heart :) Thanks for comfort me while you noticed I'm not happy on these few days. But the most funny part was while you knew that i get someone 'bark' on my legs,your sound seem so high pitch,HAHAHA!

and ..
you told me that do not care so-and-so;just get yourself happy and happiest in my life!
if much more cares on people's idea;people's thought. You would not be able success in life and only influence yourself to emo.

Dude, thanks lot (:
I think is time to start again my whole life;and couldn't retain my position. Just let it be my previous,my recollect,my everything. Yeah, just ignore those so-and-so!
Dude, heart-to-heart! sweet you my dude.

Angry and emo sad of someone really so tired, i understand what's of the meaning on my previous post,thaks dude. Just appreciate what had appears in my life! Just rubbish of so-and-so that not appreciate me, dumbbell =D

*I'm not everyone think that type of weakness,i can be strong,though,be immortal. Better don't get angry of me! If i treat you as friend, i'm super good to you, if be enemy of mine, better don't stand upon of my side,bitches and dumpies!*











2 comments: