Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You & You're my honey,happiness always gain from You & You.

HA HA.
That's was a mystical stuff hah.
My honey babe boy & & & Mah-babe pretty baobei present gift to me.
(Left) which is the hand chain is my babe boy gave to me; whereas (Right) the phone's ring rope is presented from my sweety baobei. YES, I'm get shocked bout when get the gift from baobei by today. Both of the gifts alomost same, HE HE!

I'm here to thanks to babe gal and babe boy. *Chu Chu* you guys!
That you know? That's my pleasure to have you guys in my life :)
And I'm always comfortable and be fearless infront of you guys,& & & thanks for accompany while I'm sadness, emotional, cried, tired, uncomfortable.
That's also no such thing as Friendship War between You & Me. When ever together with between you and you, things like go PEACE,Teehee!

0hh ,gal ..
Finally meet you up on Today :) I'm bleeding miss you.
You're more prettier than last time,envy me. (Trust me)
And your boy and you're lovely pretty sweet.
Protest! from me. HE HEs .. Don't forget me while you getting deep in love.
Against, me too! I've always remember you although I'm also deep in love with me honey babe boy. (Faint) HA HA.

And.
I've also remembered what I had been promise to you. When I get my license of 'P' ,forsure I'm the first person who drive you go out,but I don't hope you get heart-attack,Tsk! Tsk!



This evening I was busy do something for my babe boy. Although he can't see what I've had been done! ( 0hh, how sad.)
But, boy. I hope you like the present that i give you.
Don't blame me,kaays? Whereas, our argument can't always be STOP.
But,if we know each others better and better. Our wrangle might be decrease,and I'm promise to you too. Not be easier emotional. B'cause I do Loves You,Maa Lord.
Our Laa Stories can't be end that fast, We always the one who hearts-to-hearts ;hands-to-hands.
Mwaaaahs! (loves you, my babe darlingz .)

No comments:

Post a Comment