Monday, March 9, 2009

Nightmare

It's suffering me! Couldn't slept well on these few day, and my eyes full of eye socket of black. Haha. 0whhs, its take me an offense. This only can be censure of myself ..
And, it going to be two o'clock in the middle of the night. Yet, Miss Lingz ( me) still sit infront of the computer to type my blog out. Felt myself freak,and if my babe boy get to know I'm still infront of the computer, he might blame me and get angry of me.

Take me off!

I wants to have a sweet dream from today on,no more delay time do my stuff anymore.
If thing din't goes that smooth, believe me. And kick me off OR scratch me till bleeding(pity me)
Babe boy. I need you )=
Sing a song to me and let myself have a deep sleep,I don't want look like panda bear occurs of it. OR, tell me a story clamor me also can.
No more,no more uninteresting and no more insipid life appears in my days.
My dream still haven get success yet. I need to be work more hard! Not to be lazy worm anymore.
Girl,work hard. Kays?
Still believe your family and your parents. Not to be disappointed for them,and trust yourself you might get high score in the whole life. PEACE-naaahs ~

No comments:

Post a Comment