Saturday, March 7, 2009

illusion


Streamyx finally can be connected.
Felt bored on days without on9..

Continuity with college, eat, sleep,watch TV. One word that i can describe with my life which is ''insipid''.

Can I have some challenging work occurs in my life? Teeheee :)


Yet,these few day. The person who close to me and I had detect something changed with ..
Maybe is our illusion.
But Anyway, life still going turn on and on without stop b'cause of us,you and ME(:
And , I don't wan to be suffer b'cause for those stuff This only let myself feel like duffer.
HAHA ..


I just want to be myself, SMILE EVERYDAY. (Tsk! Tsk!)
Don't want to be sad and dissppointed of those stuff which not related to ME.
Don't lose the original of me!
Although I detect myself have change too. HEHEHEs.


No comments:

Post a Comment