Sunday, December 28, 2008

To Babe Boy


Every Argument between you and me.
Give me a deeply bleeding hurt.
I'm the one who always acted childly ;And you is the one of the person always comforted me,make a stir to me,be fond of me,love me ..

Do you know?
Become as your girlfriend,I'm the one most happiness in the world.
I don't wan others share our love,even compare the love story between other couple and us.
Maa Lord (Babe Boy), do you know? You always in my heart.
Don't worry.. I'm not going to break with you.
Don't let go your five fingers and mine. Just hold tightly,And do you remember our rings?
You said:''while we wear up,don't easily pull-off.

I do, know:) Yet,both of us b'come each others now.

When every time I cried,Maa Lord-you would felt sorry always.
Babe Boy,do you know? everytime I cried,not b'cause I angry you. Is b'cause I Love You and I Miss You:)

Right Now,I know my Maa Lord had sleep =)
Sorry I begin the argument just now.. *I Love You* -Blush Blush.
Sweet Dream to my sweetheart,my Maa Lord .......

No comments:

Post a Comment