Monday, December 22, 2008

My Babe Boy is Totally Sweet.



Teeheeeee! Holidays is stifling me.
Always shut myself in indoors, Anyone have any idea who want to bring me go outside breath some fresh air? I think continually stay at home. My respiration system gonna be bad.
Tsk Tsk..

And yet those day always can't afk (away from keyboard) HEE ..
Ah Boon teach afk to me,ehehes. Thanks.

Yesterday have an argument with my babe boy. How sad ..
But luckily everything was passed,Promised him not be so easily get tears anymore.
It just can blame on me, I really easily be suspicious. ( Is it every female also like this? ..)
Anyway, I had warn myself not to be cry anymore.
*Blush* let my babe boy know when I cried inside the phone.

YET.
Hooray! Might go out with my babe boy while Christmas Eve,but sad case which is I can't go out till so late just b'cause my parents disallow me go out till so late.
Last time go out with me BFF ( best friend forever) to count down for Merdeka.
My dad had miss called me as 18 calls,scolded me through phone.
That time was just 1230am ONLY!

HAHAS..
The picture on downward which is my babe boy sent to me on yesterday nitght.
Have 37 sentences ' I LOVE YOU' to me,ehehehs.
Thanks To my Beloved,I Love You Too! *Mwahs Mwahs* - *blush with shame*


I Love You,Mr.Dear XD (Peace.)



MERRY CHRISTMAS,EVERYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment