Saturday, December 20, 2008

Change . New Style.


people..

I had changed my blog to blogspot. Not wretch anymore;YET..
quite bored on there.

Christmas is around the corner.

My Christmas wishes hope that;FIRST,can successful on my education and result ;SECOND,presence of my family members well-being on the next years;LASTLY,hope my beloved boy can always success his studies and happy everyday.



My beloved boy have to go out for today till night just return his home. How pitiable of ME:(
Had send a message told him that message him later.YET,right now still haven reply him. Reason of it is be afraid disturb of him. *BLUSH* This is the one of the reason of it to be a good girlfriend huh? Teeheee .
0hwwws, super miss him,my beloved boy. Pity Me, who is crazily love my BOY.



Change . My Life ..

From now on, I'm starting to changing my life. DIET,trying be PRETTY & CUTE pie (b'cause I'm still that fugly,NAHHHS.) ,CHERISH and APPRECIATE my lovely family's members. YET,forsure not to be miss by myself STUDIES and obtain HIGHER EDUCATION as high as possible. FUTURES just b'side on me:) Teeheeee.

*PS: I'm must toss up my big bread face and my oily fats on my body!














No comments:

Post a Comment