Thursday, December 25, 2008

Memorable day,Christmas Eve.


MERRY CHRISTMAS,everyone :)
Yesterday was christmas eve,had a sweet and unforgettable memorable date and day.
We went to Legend Hotel had our dinner on christmas eve with my babe boy and his friends. Yet,this celebration was a sweet dinner; everyone had bring their own girlfriend and only couple to go for this celebration.

First time meet up my babe boy's friend got abit shy. Not even talk.
But! the dinner celebration was go smooth yet situation was sweet. Teeheee :D
Look .. guys! if anyone of you who like to eat buffet;I'm not prefer you guys go to Legend Hotel.
Their foods was normal and presentation was just a standard:) price,ehhs .. quite expensive.
Babe boy's friend was totally funny. Absolutely making me laugh until non-stop.
How to describe them? Ammhs .. Two words just I can describe was ''cutie pie''! Tsk Tsk.

After had finish our dinner,they decided to go genting. So, finished our bill ,YET! four couple with three cars straight away move to genting. 0hh ya! b'fore hang up to genting. My babe boy suddenly gived my a present which is hamper. Inside there have lots of chocolate with candy sweet. 0hh .. my dear such a sweet pie:)
I Love You.
While we reach to genting,there was darn bloody cold..
Luckily my babe boy hugs me tightly,felt warm let him hug me:) Not just my baby boy hug me tight;his friends also individual hug tight their own girlfriend.
Eight of us which four couple.HAHAS,how sweet it is!

Aound 1230am something,we leave off from genting and went back.
Inside car, I just lyied on my dear's shoulder b'cause I'm totally tired!
0nce again,my baby boy hug me tightly and I fall sleep. But just awhile,i woke up again. HAHAS.
Around 2am,I reach home. I wont forget on this date.
0ur first time go out till so late with our beloved XD




Hamper which babe boy gave me,inside there have lots of candy sweet!
PS:// my boy said he want me eat till fat = =''
However,Thanks to my boy,I Love You !
Merry Christmas●ω●  !


No comments:

Post a Comment