Wednesday, August 19, 2009

YES!!




BONJOUR!


I've not been updating for .. sometime I think.

This is gonna be short post or something.

Idle is obviously killing me.

I have nothing do during my sweet-home.
I feel like watching television and not watching television in the same time ._.
Ahh, I need the busier day for me! ( not only a day but daily..) LOL.

(ps:// not that much 'love' to be busier man/women. But,yes i'm. -,- )


***

Yayy! gonna watch 'UP' on tomorrow :D

my bf and I choose mid-valley as location to watch this movie.
But rejected by me,and choose klcc as the location on my final decision. Because of transportation's problem-.-
Another side, we're still suffering choose to watch 3D or normal with.
Hope my brain doesn't malfunction or something xD

Oh, I miss him badly D:
But sigh la. We've always make so much time of quarrel.
Hope that, we not be make weekly's argument .. eh .. no .. is everyday xD
I .. think .. we .. can .. de ..bah

My bf will bring me go to genting again on October!
B'cause my birthday is on 19th month of October. LOL.
Lovely genting, lots of memories on there *smirk*

Oh well ~
Can't wait for it,hope time pass as fast as possible.
Genting Hotel,Highland Hotel,First World Hotel .. (?)
saya tidak tahu -,-
Day for stay ..(?)
saya tidak tahu juga -,-

Boy ah .. Boy ah ..
Help me think ah,bagaimanapun ..juga hendaklah jaga kami punya budget :DD

Is time to burning my revision now.
I need work more hard,not disappointed my parents :DD
Dad, the promises between you & me is not be destroy easily. *hearts you*
I've knew what is/are good for me; I've knew how to work hard not be disappointed you,my lovely daddy.
*love you, my dad & my mum*

(is chating with my bf, miss him so much :DD)
ok,is time to say goodbye DD:


CIAOZ.
AU REVOIR!
my friendz .. :))







No comments:

Post a Comment