Monday, August 24, 2009

They.




Hello peeps!
I think I'm gonna be so dead right now D:
I think I need more holidays for me.
Not because I'm lazy, is because of ..
.. I need to rush up my assignment woohooooz! :P

Okays, no wooohoooz anymore.
Proper in definite are I'm dying ~ I 'm dying ~


All right, I'm trying to work hard search my ... (?) D:
''Information Teachnology (IT) In Tourism Industry''
That's killing me!
Went to college today,& could you imagine ..
Walked alone on the side-road, just because get more information of my assignment -,-
and doesn't have class today-,-
is this worth? But yes,I shall say of YES,there's worth :DD

oh well, there are two new members stay in my house right now :D
yeaaaaah, two cute pie there.

Both of them very emotional lo.
Noisy sometime, lovely sometime & annoying sometime. LOL -,-
*suffer-ing luuul

Oh well, I'll introduce them to you guys now ..
Hui Ling & Hui Nee : Hello ~




:DD

They'll be back on next week because their mum had went for her's holiday.
*ohwwwwwwwwww* How sad.
She din't brings along her daughter go too.

0h, I'm getting headache now D:

A lot of H1N1 death cases nowsaday laaaaa.
Knew from newspaper & radio,
H1N1 is increasing to H2N3 or H3N2 ...(?)
AHHH, forget thou.
Very scary, die within 2-3 days!

Hmm .. Guys.
Better go to have a check if you're not feeling well there.
For your health & for your own good :))
Sigh ..

Hope the case of H1N2 can recooooover.
Give us back the fresh earth & hope that everyone not be wear mask anymore!
*aliiiiluyaaaaaaah*


Okay la, I really should get going right now.
Don't wan waste time on blog :DD
See ya peeps!

Au Revoir.
Ciaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment