Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ms.Beh.

examination ROCKS!

LOLs.
Exam ain't rock ..
Felt soooo scary on the advance ticketing paper.
Nahhs.
Study till scratched my head & felt so agony. Wonder WHY? WHY? WHY?
Thoooooooou!
Keep worries & worrying on my Monday's exam. ''Bangs head on the table =(''
So freaking sad. ''Awwwww..''
Ms.Beh doesn't allow us to borrow reference books to do some revision!

*
*
*



*Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh Ms.Beh *


*
*
*


wuuuus .. ''shoot me''

I need reference book now. Do practices gain experiences mahh ~
Haiyo, so sad.
Skip it anyway ..



LMAO!!
* seem captured about mummy's age ago ..*

Hope to changes my blogger skin as fast as possible.
Look so bored & dumpy what can i says.
After monday's examination fly away..
Me .. I .. Lingz .. yes *Me* again can change back to normal life. Duuuuh.
Dislike aliving with normal life. I LOVE bussier life! HEY, "Smirk''.
What should do?
Nahhhhhhs.

STUDY!
*0h my, mssssssssssssss. BEH! reference books ah.*


No comments:

Post a Comment