Saturday, March 14, 2009

Feels.


Maybe there's a big gap between us. Less communicate of You & Me? ( I think nupe.)
Felt our relationship going to decrease and decrease since day-to-day.
You asked me : '' You can feel it, why I can't? ''
Ya, enn huh. Maybe you can't feel it, but for me is YES! and there's a big problem to me.
I try to control emo and tears that's going to drops.
Appreciate is nothing for me now, and I'm not going to appreciate anymore huh?
Love, is hard to understand, is hard to resolve its detail, and it let everyone's heart get hurts.
Can I capitulate?
I feel it sadly while the night come towards to me and become as my nightmare. (Panicky ..)
B'cause you're not b'side me and let me feel lonely in my space.
Alright ! Let it BE ..

something we can't control it orderly OR our's limit.
& & & It is TOTALLY lopsided.

Your silhouette,Your stature. I can't catch it accurately..
Your prof, is still owning.
A phone call melt me, Every night I miss you.
Sorry dearest, education still important to me. But remember, I Love You.




No comments:

Post a Comment