Monday, September 14, 2009

Overcome.






ALWAYS BE YOURSELF.
because p e o p l e who mind don't matter,
and the people that matter, don't mind .. :)


I don't really know how to blog already D:
& & .. Actually I don't know what to update for today.

College's stuff?

Hmmms .. Had finished the examination of ''Business English'' today. Nothing much to going to chat bout this topic, because is moody & .. just back from somewhere. Is tiredness! exhausted ..

Well ..

Life's stuff?

Not good. Because my grandfather has admitted in hospital currently! & & .. My parents and I will be going to visit grandfather tonight at Prince Court Hospital.
Hoping that he will be recover soon.. *deep in pray-ing*
I'm here praying for you =DD

Besides that ..
Gosh!

I've been lost my money DDDD:
Thief again! @#$%^&*..


Guess what .. (?)
I'm hoping that I could have the fresh air to breath enough.
I'm hoping that I could spend my leisure time to do what I wan to do.
.. I'm hoping that I could .. cry .. enough .. as .. I .. can. =3
I realized , I'm still stepping upon starting point ; letting &&.. waiting the time passing around.
While I'm making fools here D:

I'm lack of determination. In someday .. sometime .. and some way of my life.
I must over this determination. YES, I MUST!

Because ..

There's always miracles.
Though there's obstacles in somewhere =DD
It may occurs in front of me or you ? beside me or ...
But, I'll resolve it && .. overcomes it. Isn't me?

I'm strong, I'm tough, I'm strenuous. Nothing can beaten me!

ps:/no matter who're you or who you're,just get-off and don't blocking my road thou I'm trying to success! thank you :DD






No comments:

Post a Comment