Sunday, June 14, 2009

twitter .. twitter on the road.

Is seem so long din't update my bloggie. 0wwwh .. i miss eu so much!

By busy on the way, I've got fun belongs my side. Teeheeez.
I'm realized that I had not enough time to do my stuffs, I was busier about my assignment .. my studies .. my homework .. my out door activities .. my tasks. And for sure mostly about my relationship with my babe boy :)

Recently, i was hyperactive search about degree site :)
I've got search lots of education information about hospitality course on degree side. My parents laugh on me and said that : '' gal, do you have enough money to study of your education?''
0h my :( how sad. After that, I was think about solution to solve the problem. Finally, i had make a great decision and decided to use upon the solution to solve up my stupid financial problem ==''

Dad & Mum :)
I knew .. when I choose to study hospitality & travel. I might need work more hard than the others. Even solve problem myself by independently. But i swear that, I'm not give up easily. Even though it may make me feel tired, sad, or disappointed. By choosing these road, I'll work hard with continuously. Not be make both of you disappointed on me! Trust me,kahs?
Really. Love you guys:) thanks for being rear me up. Yet, I'm 19years old now. Already grow up as mature as your mind imagine. heheheeees! (shy)








I miss you guys:)
Although there's less to meet up,but I'm regard each of you.
...Remember back frequently...
Cheer ~
My Dudes!



No comments:

Post a Comment